Cloud Security Engineer
- Req#: DENRICH174188778-11-12
- Identify plan for Security Command Center or recommend alternatives
- Create Playbook for IR for public cloud
- Experience in Training SOC team for Incidence Response.
- Ability to mentor SOC Analysts and work both independently and collaboratively with peers and across teams.
- Create simulation to demonstrate real world threats and showcase incident response using approved tools like Security Command Center or Prisma.
- Established track record in relational database management systems and business intelligence technical administration
- Extensive problem identification and analytical skills
- Ability to contribute to project planning and management as one member of a small, highly skilled, self-directed team
- Ability to tailor project technical and operations management templates as required
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 16 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
As a Cloud Security Engineer, you will be a part of a smart cross-functional team delivering digital business transformation solutions to our clients. You’ll have the unique opportunity to increase the engineering team productivity by hunting and solving opportunities within the products of some of the world’s largest brands. You’ll be instrumental in helping our engineering teams to deliver customer features faster by identifying opportunities to automate.
Strong experience in cyber security setup for large enterprise
Experience with building forensic capabilities for public cloud
Experience in Threat modelling and building guardrails (detective and preventative)
Solid understanding of Incident Response Handling procedures and the MITRE ATT&CK framework
Experience with GCP – certification preferred
GCP Cloud IAM experience
Nice to have Terraform experience
Knowledge of GCP services, Custom Roles, Cloud identity and AD sync
Knowledge of GCP services logging, log types, pub/sub
Set Yourself Apart With:
Benefits of Working Here:
Pay Range: $90,000 - $175,000
The range shown represents a grouping of relevant ranges currently in use at Publicis Sapient. The actual range for this position may differ, depending on location and the specific skillset required for the work itself.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200
About the companyPublicis Groupe is the third largest communications group in the world, a leader in marketing, communication and digital business transformation. As a platform at the intersection of marketing and digital business transformation, driven through the alchemy of creativity and technology, Publicis Groupe is built on The Power of One.